If you don't like Police Director Jordan, that's one thing, but to say he is "a disgrace and an embarrassment to African American" is totally asinine. How racist is that?  Director Jordan is capable of taking responsibilities for his actions, why should that be an embarrassment to me or any other African American, and for the record I don't think that he bungled his chance.  Ask yourself whether you feel disgraced or embarrassed each time a Caucasian don't perform up to your standards.

Jessie M.
37 yr. resident of Asbury Park

Jim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "mognj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> he is a disgrace and an embarrassment to African-Americans....he
> bungled his chance....we need a POLICE CHIEF HIRED FROM
> WITHIN.....HEAR
> THAT TERRY.....NO MORE HI PRICED POLICE DIRECTORS..........Black or
> white does not matter.........NOW LETS TALK ABOUT WESTSIDE
> DEVELOPEMENT! jobs...better schools.....BEATING aSBURY pARTNERS
> UP......I want the 'pink bishop' and Dan the Appraisor on it......

I believe Gibert Reed is next in Line for Police Chief close to 27 if not more years on the force he will just as strict if not stricter has Jordan so what will everyone excuse they be.

James Grabe
Veterans Alliance
Asbury Park N.J.

United state patent United state flag United state patent search
Trademark united state United state quarters Asbury park nj

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS