Tommy, you don't have the guts to tell me the insidious word that
caused your apoplexy when you last left this board; however, your
petty arguments and denial of simple fact are so unrelentingly tedious
that I've decided it's time to unleash once again THAT word, which you
so fear.

You're a silly ass.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>