--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Thanks, for the update, Jim.
> It's very nice, the collage you made up for Sgt. Craft. I'm sure he'll be
> very touched by it.
> Maureen

asburyjim writes: I made the Collage right after the Benefit & gave to
Maurice.Skip & someone from AsburyMusic took all the pictures God Bless them
for that.Debbie has one hanging on the wall in the Wonder Bar.I also drop a Get
Well Card off their today for people to sign if anyone whats to.The collage I
made I will hold on to for a couple more days they drop off at the Wonder Bar
for people to sign.I what to try to get some signatures on it first.Going to
see if I can get Bruce Springsteen to sign it I have a friend in Red Bank that
knows in very well.Will try to get in touch with my friend this weekend.Bruce
donated that night also.He had one of his road manager's ask for Maurice to
sign something for him.That was specail it was towards the end of the night
Maurice & I was sitting talking & the guy came up & ask Maurice.Asbury Park has
some people that really care about the City & the people here that was proven
that night.

James P Grabe
Veterans Alliance
Past Commander