Racism:~~~The only remedies againest race & prejudice are enlightment &
education.This is a slow  & painstaking prccess.~~~  There is always going to
be racism in America in every Race more in some Race's less in other Race's.It
was here in the Past & its goingto be here in the Future.It a shame.We have
enough going on in Asbury Park.

(1) Large Company's trying to give the developer's a break & pass it on to us.

(2) Biciyles going up & down our boardwalk.Some people go ride them
alright some fly on them you have get out of the way of them.I seen a scooter
with a small motor once going up & down the boardwalk once.

(3) Two City Council members. being voted every 2 years.

(4) The future in  Asbury Park our generation the kids in our school system.

(5) Two Condo's going up on the Boardwalk.These are all good topic's that are
important in my eyes.

~~So like Einstein said race is a long Process.~~

We all have some good habits &bad habits in us.Sharah & here husband are doing
alot with American Legion for other people around N.J..Blue Bishop brought his
son's to meet SSG Craft on March 11,2005.Lets get off this topic.Alot on this
yahoo site of us are better than this topic of Racisum.

James Grabe
Vetrans Allinace
Past Commander
VFW 1333