--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>        Racism:

  ~~~The only remedies againest race & prejudice are enlightment &
education.This is a slow  & painstaking proccess.~~~

  There is always going to be racism in America in every Race more in some
Race's less in other Race's.It was here in the Past & its goingto be here in
the Future.It a shame.We have enough going on in Asbury Park.

> (1) Large Company's trying to give the developer's a break & pass it on to us.
>
> (2) Biciyles going up & down our boardwalk.Some people go ride them
> alright some fly on them you have get out of the way of them.I seen a scooter
> with a small motor once going up & down the boardwalk once.
>
> (3) Two City Council members. being voted every 2 years.
>
> (4) The future in  Asbury Park our generation the kids in our school system.
>
> (5) Two many Condo's going up on the Boardwalk.These are all good topic's
> that are important in my eyes.
>
> ~~So like Einstein said race is a long Process.~~
>
> We all have some good habits &bad habits in us.Sharah & here husband are
> doing alot with American Legion for other people around N.J..Blue Bishop
> brought his son's to meet SSG Craft on March 11,2005.Lets get off this
> topic.Alot on this  yahoo site of us are better than this topic of Racisum.

James Grabe