There is a 'Stone Pony' in every city in America.   From CBGB's to
Lamours in Brooklyn;  to the Whiskey in LA.  It is not such a unique
thing.  There is only one Liberty Bell and it has national
significance not simply local significance.  That's a terrible example.

   You should also notice that Clubs like Lamours are gone and CB's is
strugling right now also.  So they are all having similar problems.
There is too many modes of entertainment it is difficult to
consistently pack a music club.

Tim

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "jerseyjohn99" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM