Come on, you must be kidding. The sweedish tourist is not going to
turn things around in Asbury.  Besides he has a much better scene back
home in Scandinavia.  He has Black Metal.  Asbury should go check out
his scene.   AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhh!

  As the people who lived through the Stone Pony hay day die off, it
will be forgotten.  You can't preserve everything, nor should you.  In
20 years, I hope people are not campaigning to preserve Great
Adventure!  They might say 'There are so many important memories here,
and so many bands played here, it has historical significance etc.
etc."  How silly will they look?

Tim

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM