my bankruptcy point was it  - the NAME has value. Should it be
rebuilt, sure - but bigger and better. The idea of the Stone Pony name
has its value much like the Hard Rock (don't kill me). The BRAND is
it.

Nothing better Jim then the original owner of a real hometown tavern.
Soem of those DO have value and do bring people. Nothing beats a real
local watering hole, especially if its original.

I don't disagree with Asbury's marketing power - potential. Liquor $
will follow and there will be an entertainment district -

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM