At 8:07 PM -0400 8/16/05, traderdube wrote:
>http://www.tpmcafe.com/story/2005/8/16/121312/900

"In seeking re-election, we aim to reach out to all members of our community,
including members of the gay community, and to seek their support."

That is an excerpt from a joint press release by Kean and Corodemus. Well they
can say they support gays and lesbians in their district. But the fact remains
that neither of them voted in favor of the NJ Domestic Partnership bill when it
was before the legislature last year. Maybe they can start to gain our support
by explaining why.

I'm sure some Republican apologist with a law degree will chime in here
defending Sean and Steve.

see also:
http://app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050816/NEWS01/508160364/1004

~joe