--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Lighty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Asbury Partners had several years to try building up the summer
crowd and
> hasn't done so.  This year they even paid for incredible musical
> entertainment each weekend and barely let anyone know about it.
>
> This was the first year we had any action at all on the
boardwalk.  If they
> were serious about bringing tourism back they would have
practically given
> away storefronts for the summers.  A boardwalk filled with
eateries,
> arcades, stores, and games would have encouraged people to start
coming back
> (as it has this year).  So, why did they wait so longer to get it
going?

Why, why, why? Because they haven't got a clue. That' why Cushman &
Wakefield (Retail) quit them after 1 year. I know the person in
charge and they weren't going to waste their valuable time with
Asbury Partners who have no clue and no intention of building any
real sustantiable retail. The plan (Asbury Partners') is clear in my
mind: minimal moneys spent and flip to maximize profits. They will
be out of here when they think the time is right. Why our city
council would assist them in this is beyond belief.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM