"As far as retail - you'll have no major interest until a % of stuff
is done. Lot of space to fill at 450,000 sq ft."

If Asbury has one mile of ocean front and you built these 450,000 sq
ft. of space along its entire length, you would need 86 ft. on one
storey or 43 ft. on two.

Meet you at the Pony Mall.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM