I did not go back of course
but many of my friends are attorneys and situations like that are
clearly defamation of character- I'm just not the lawsuit type but I
heard from a friend who works outs at the JCC in  Deal knows this
couple and they are going after them full force, it's ashame they
couldnt even have a nice evening out , maybe servers should go to
etiquette classes. especially in that place
In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "sandy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On what grounds are they going to sue?
> After the bartender wrote slut(or whatever) on your bill you go
back
> to the place?? Why don't you sue? Or don't you have grounds to sue?
>

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Joanne"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM