--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82"

> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Jews
> > > would

> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > --
> > > --
> > listed
Waitress should sue the Restaurant improper training.Alot owners just wha tmake
that $ the easiest way they can.

James Grabe

service 20 plus years I don't see what the Restaurant owners did wrong here the
girl wrote the words on the the check.I am sure they had a training session
when she started & that was included that is something she did on her own.You
be surprise what goes on behind those doors in kitchens where you eat I walk
out of many turn several restaurants & supermarkets in  to the B.O.H. & Had
Congressman Holt bring a letter I wrote  suggesting to make  Chefs,Managers
more resoniable & pay fines to the local B.O.H to the 107th Food Debate in
Congress.I work in places to where they:

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM