--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Glad to answer you Dan:  I've never had any business dealings with
> Larry or Glen Fishman, MD Sass, Al Fiella (spelling?) Asbury
Partners,
> Ansel's office (other than cases against them) or any of the
> subdevelopers.

Thanks, now that's clear.

> At the last council meeting I saw Skip's eyes widen as he watched
me
> walk to Larry's car with him.  If you are interested in knowing
what we
> were talking about - I was taking him to task for something I was
> unhappy about. It's all in my column in the current TCN if you
want the
> details.  I hide nothing (by the way the emenant domain portion of
that
> column might make for an interesting discussion here).

Should I wait till the weekend or do you want to give us a preview?

> Second: I'm pretty used to that kind of allegation from my column.
I've
> heard at one point or another about being paid by all of them.

You could make a living at all of these alleged payoffs instead of
practising law.

I don't think you are being paid off. You're just misguided ;). Sort
of like that line from "Gee Officer Krumpky"

You're probably not even misguided as much as too stubborn to admit
you're wrong. Again ;)

PS. Is there really a plan to this madness, inertia, scam, ... er, I
don't know how to characterize it anymore? Hell, all of the above.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM