>Should I wait till the weekend or do you want to give us a preview?

Two candidates running for Assembly (Doherty & Reilly) have set
themselves up as the "anti-Eminent Domain" candidates.  They came to
a rally of people in AP and Neptune and spoke about corruption and
bribes and stopping ED. They will be the people's champion on this
and protect them from the developer. Their website has press
releases saying the same.  They have promised to attend the ED
hearings and speak for the property owners.  They are really playing
up the Kelo resentment and looking for these people's votes.

I pulled their ELEC report of contributors and what to my wondering
eyes should appear?  Campaign contributions from Glen Fishman,
Asbury Partners.

How in the world do you claim to ease these people's fears and be
the champion of them in their time of need against the developers
while taking money from the very developers kicking them out of
their properties?

I find nothing wrong with them claiming to protect the people from
the ED developers.  I find nothing wrong with taking money from
Asbury Partners.  But to do both? This is reprehensible. You just
can't trust these two.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM