"And that is slime ball bull shit skip. Â…Tommy more than cleared the
air of whatever there may be between him and Asbury Partners.  Skip,
your non-stop, incessant name-calling and derogatory bullshit is
worthy of a smack in the mouth, I hope you get it sooner rather than
later.  Anything to shut your your claptrap of a mouth...."

Pretty strong language from what, a little old lady in Kankakee?

I note that while you write with passion and are unafraid of some
fairly harsh language, both you and your hero BB lack the balls to
identify yourselves.  Tell you what; next time you're in from Kankakee
drop me a line I'll meet you for that smack you wish to deliver.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, traderdube <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Skip Bernstein wrote..."
>
> Sharon, I don't need names; all of the old council, with the
exception of John Hamilton, is in bed with the Fish.  Rumor has it
that Tommy's looking for wriggle room to get in on the action.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM