then buy in long branch for "from the 700's" or in belmar ofr 2.5.

Or jsut realize then, that some people are trying to:

1. See something get done, for once in the past 35 years.

2. See that something gets done, that is somewhat, somewhat pleasing
to the eye, without making it feel like we're on 5th Ave in NYC or
for that matter, in Miami Beach, where for the most part, you have
no clue there is a beach there unless you pay 1 million for a view.

I call this BEACH ACCESS and under CAFRA and the right for the
public's enjoyment (public enjoyment) which I would define as the
masses, a right to view, for free, nature.

Yes, I also beleive in FREE, protected beaches. Problem is, no
(most) town provides enough parking for the their assets. Most by
choice.

All the beaches should be state parks.

YOu want an Ofront condo, then stand in line and move next to the
sewer plant or wait for metro homes. Best of luck.

Remember, buy low, sell high.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM