-Skip's rants are so infantile it shows a strong need for attention.
I suggest that as of this message everyone just ignore his posts.
You see a post is from him you do not open it. Just go to the next
post. This way he is left out of the loop, no one replies to his
post and no one gets pissed off by his name calling non-sense.
If you reply to anymore of his post that means you agree with his
antics.
JUST DON'T CLICK SKIP!          JUST SKIP SKIP!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM