Hey Ms M:
Sounds like a kodak moment, can I invite my camera in on this? Shangazi

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

As some of you may know the assembly candidates Kean, Corodemus, Reilly and Doherty will debate live on Asbury Radio this week.

As I sit here working on the questions, I thought you might havesome of your own that you'd like us to pose to the candidates. Since we gave them the topic areas awhile ago, your question would have to fit one of the following categories:  eminent domain, property taxes, political corruption, campaign finance disclosure or housing. This should be interesting to see what kind of input we get. Naturally, we can't guarantee that we'll use any or all suggestions, so don't take it personally if yours isn't picked. (But, you might luck out for the freeholder debate, coming up Oct. 20.) Just hit reply to this email to send your question.

Also, bear in mind that a lot of the issues being posed to the gubernatorial candidates are actually going to be decided by the legislature, so this is a really important opportunity.

In case you didn't see this, here is the format: Each candidate will have two minutes to respond, followed by an optional one-minute rebuttal, and a one-minute follow-up. After that the phone lines will be opened affording the public a chance to ask their own questions of the candidates. The public can call 732-775-0821 and 775-6203.

Thanks,

Maureen

Speak up - It's America!!
Maureen Nevin
Asbury Radio -"The Radio Voice of Asbury Park"
88.1FM - "5" Years on the Air!!
Asbury's Own Live Talk Show
601 Bangs Avenue
Listen 8 - 10 PM Thursdays on 88.1FM or
Listen Live or Later on the Web http://www.restoreradio.com/

Call the show
732-775-0821
Call me 732-774-0779 fax 502-0463

Ms Shangazi Presents:  Issues and answers
MSP TV 77
Real Life Documentaries on MSP TV 77
Watch MSP TV 77 on Cablevision Tue 9:30pm
Questions, Comments, Suggestions,
732-775-1912, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For a Small Fee, It's Practically FREE!

Yahoo! for Good

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS