I agree that there are certainly pieces of art that I wouldn't call artwork,
although I am sure that some people would think otherwise.  I love being
called a cultural elitist because it shows that people aren't paying
attention.

I want art - all forms of art.  Express every viewpoint.  I'm not looking to
censor or get rid of anyone's point of view.

You want to run a gallery presenting our glorious president in every aspect
of his life - fine with me.  You want to create a play showing how McCarthy
should be considered one of the true heroes in America - fine with me.

But when you want to cut off funding for the arts because it expresses
opinions that you don't agree with, that's where we disagree.  Personally, I
think much of talk radio does nothing but spew lies and contribute to the
divide in our society that we have today.  But I'm not saying it should go
away.

I believe the idea of Americans being able to freely express themselves is
the mark of a Patriot.  To do less, is to be an enemy to all that America
was supposed to be.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM