--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As for your invite to go through the budget and pick out other
> things I dislike, I intend to.  I intend to cut completely, PBS,
NPR
> and the National Endowment of the Arts.  Let these freeloaders
work
> for a living like the rest of us.

Tom

Being of Italian descent I thought you would have an inherent
appreciation for music, the arts and culture. While I enjoy an
occasional piece of mindless junk just like the rest of use, your
remedy sounds like we'll be left with nothing but the "Dukes of
Hazzard." When you do finally come to power, please don't take off
Lidia's Italian Kitchen, I'll be lost.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM