I'm with you.  Let's cut the rest of the pork along with the arts.  We
can start with everything Democrat Senator (and former KKK recruiter)
Robert Byrd has ever proposed in his entire career, since he holds the
record for more pork projects than any other Senator in history (and
he's still at it).

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM