"However there seems to be empirical evidence that training a kid in
math and science will have a far better impact on the world than
training him to urinate on a crucifix and calling it art."

Being ever so sensitive to your moods, and not wanting to call you a
liar, might you tell us where oh great BlindBishop did you see, read
or hear that anyone is training anybody to piss on a crucifix?

One of the weaknesses of your argument, and your ever present
niggardliness, is that you simultaneously fail to appreciate that
education is not confined to school hours, days or facilities, and
that were you successful and might grab all the money in the world,
you would still remain a miserable bastard.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM