I care for it so little that I'm willing to make a trade. How about no
abatements of private condo taxes in exchange for no funding of PBS,
NPR and NEA?  Deal?  My side is ready.  Your side won't compromise as
usual.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "jerseyjohn99" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM