--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Did you not read his post bashing Americans?  Also, your use of that
> chestnut is way off.  If is only appropriate if I'm boxing an answer
> in my questions.  Below are clearly "either or" questions.

Tom, if not boxing questions then you certainly restate and reframe,
while twisting what someone says, and pose it in a question that you
don't even expect answer to. Another old cross exam trick, it doesn't
require an answer, the jury heard it. Withdrawn is what the attorney
usually responds quickly.

Where did he bash Americans? he pointed out some shortcomings in
today's society as you and we all do. Are you bashing Americans when
you point out a criticism? You do not think that overall society is
obsessed now with the value of their home and a few years ago the
value of their stock portfolio? You live in such a narrowly defined
world. I think your afraid of freedom. Your America is a dark place, I
am glad I'm not part of it.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM