The Asbury Park city clerk is a man who is unsure of what he is
doing. It took me over a week to get info from him that should have
taken only a day. Don't get me wrong, he is a nice guy but he is a
couple of Buds short of a six-pack. He is definately not controlling
the strings in that office. <];~)

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Skip Bernstein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> "The Clerks Office is, by law, the official keeper of the City
Record.
> One should (assuming the Clerks Office is functioning properly)
get a
> copy of the Adopted Plan which was officially logged and filed."
>
> "…where this goes."
>
> Where we go is to `never never land'; that "official anythings"
remain
> so is a function of rules society adopts and agrees to function by;
> when you have the `tail' of one level of government, The Fishman,
> directing its head, and this government in turn directing its
superior
> level of government, and so on and so on till we get to Trenton,
which
> shall always be thought of by me as the `supreme never never', all
> bets are off.
>
> In many places on this planet, when government begins to act
thusly,
> the revolution is often not far behind.
>

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Skip Bernstein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > > now that we
> > > know that there is no "adopted" or `Official Plan' plan, there
would
> > > have been no necessity to pull or reduce anything; the Fish
may have
> > > inadvertently missed squeezing a few more big bucks from
Asbury.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM