--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Skip Bernstein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> "I was at the council meeting and while you had the last 4 years to
> attend every meeting and committee that took place in Asbury
regarding
> the redevelopment many of us were working full time and were
unable to
> attend.  I want to mention that Property Law is a complex issue.  I
> took many classes in it at law school and it continues to befuddle
me."
> Amy Quinn,
> Welcome to this group.  We formerly had a sight impaired Bishop,
> purporting to be a lawyer, whose opinions on most topics were
heavily
> laden with dogma but rarely proffered legal opinion.
>
> Your tone in critiquing Werner is simultaneously direct yet
helpful,
> something few of us have mastered; your legal background is sorely
needed.

I have to defend Werner on this. His insight and dedication have
been invaluable. Like all of us, he may not see other points of view
at all times, but I certainly don't think he has tried to make
anyone feel like an idiot. Passion should not be misinterpretated as
conceit. This forum and AP is better for having Werner.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM