> Well then I misinterpreted you or you were not clear. I thought you
> said that the ROW went onto my property. I am telling you that the 50
> X 150 is within my fence line, you claim it is not. We'll measure it
> this weekend and loser buys beers.

No one said the ROW was ON private property, not me, not the testimony
at the Council meeting. Folks just assumed that to be the case and got
bothered by a perceived 'control of private property' issue that
doesn't exist.

Looking forward knocking down a few brews :-)

Werner

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM