--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm talking about DEP public hearing.  That will have to be re-
done
> when they consider for the first time the March proposal (instead
of
> the June proposal).

I am unsure if they have to have a public meeting again, but perhaps
they will.

> However, it will likely be limited to just the portion where the 2
> proposals differ.

It depends. Perhaps we will get a better idea of what they exactly
considered in their shadow analysis with regard to C-8. I am told
that they were going allow C-8 to be finished as part of a hardship.
Since it cannot be reused who knows if they will be so accomodating.

> If they approve, nothing really has changed.  That's why I assert
> this whole thing won't amount to a hill of beans, except for some
> lost time to build the Esperanza while we deal with this clerical
> error.

Well it has, but perhaps you do not see it. It has changed already
but the city taking the position it has regardless of what comes
next. It once again has taken a dive for Asbury Partners. I think it
has shaken a lot of folks who thought a lot of us critics were being
unfair to the city. They view it somewhat differently now.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM