Oh my.  You mean she made a clerical error? She attached the wrong
pages?  She confused the two?

I feel bad for her.  Some people are going to read this all wrong.
They are going to say that there is a reason she did it. Perhaps a
conspiracy.  Perhaps something deliberate.  Perhaps intentionally
misleading!  They will accuse her of not having the people of Asbury
Park's interest at heart.  They will accuse her of loyalty to the
developer!

Some will claim she is trying to deceive a government agency.  Some
will say it is perhaps criminal and call the Prosecutor!  A
councilman may move for a vote of "no confidence" in her.  Still
others will claim gross incompetence or negligence.  They will go
the council meeting and demand that she be fired from her job!

What they won't do is say she made an oversight that caused no
harm.  They can't say that, because the don't believe in occam's
razor.

I of course can say it.  She made a simple, harmless mistake. So
what.  In the word's of Bill Clinton, can we just move on?

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > On Asburyradio.com, Maureen links to a page from the March
proposal
> and
> > a page from the June proposal, and says the wording is different
> > regarding C8 (referred to as 300 Ocean Mile on the pages).
> >
> > I don't see where the wording is different between the two.  Can
> anyone
> > else?  Maureen?
> >
> Maureen put up the wrong pages. That shows page 79 from both the
March

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM