Rather than see it as a "rediculous camparison" you should see it as
parody, satire, comedy and fun.  It's pretty obvious I'm teasing
Maureen.

I know you are pretty jazzed about this issue, but we all can share
a joke once in while.

Maureen is the goods.  I go to her website everyday.

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Oh my.  You mean she made a clerical error? She attached the
wrong
> > pages?  She confused the two? etc
>
> But she is not getting up and lying or have someone else lie. Your
> comparison is ridiculous. It was a shame to someone with the
> reputation of John Clarke to get up and cover for them. Even
> Loffredo is not satified by the answers although he is simply
> concerned about how the wrong plan got submitted. Reagan would
have
> been proud at Clarke's "I can't recalls"
>

> > I feel bad for her.  Some people are going to read this all
> wrong.
> > They are going to say that there is a reason she did it. Perhaps
> > conspiracy.  Perhaps something deliberate.  Perhaps
intentionally
> > misleading!  They will accuse her of not having the people of
> Asbury
> > Park's interest at heart.  They will accuse her of loyalty to
the
> > developer!
> >
> > Some will claim she is trying to deceive a government agency.
> Some
> > will say it is perhaps criminal and call the Prosecutor!  A
> > councilman may move for a vote of "no confidence" in her.  Still
> > others will claim gross incompetence or negligence.  They will
go
> > the council meeting and demand that she be fired from her job!
> >
> > What they won't do is say she made an oversight that caused no
> > harm.  They can't say that, because the don't believe in occam's
> > razor.
> >
> > I of course can say it.  She made a simple, harmless mistake. So
> > what.  In the word's of Bill Clinton, can we just move on?
> >

> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dfsavgny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > proposal
> > > and
> different

> Can
> > > anyone
> > > >
> > > Maureen put up the wrong pages. That shows page 79 from both
the
> > March
> > > and June plan. They are identical in that they require the
> > developer
> > > to FINISH the project to build to the existing height. The
> > comparison
> > > should be between page 77, that is the Dwelling Unit
ditribution

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM