NJDEP has informed me that 1) it did not require additional C-8
language in the June version of the plan regarding its demolition, and
2) that it considered 10 and 16 story buildings on the C-8 site for
its analysis of shadows and wind deflection. BTW, I don't know what
anyone else's experience has been with NJDEP, but personally, they
were quick and responsive to my inquiries.

Well, that door is shut. We still have a mystery of WHO and WHY the C-
8 language was added to the June version of the plan.
Clarke's "testimony" did not shed light on this issue and it is
extremely doubtful that he would take it upon himself to add that
language in order to clarify the "FINISH" provision in the March
version.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM