Title: Re: [AsburyPark] STAGGER TERMS.... deep pockets?
At 11:46 PM -0500 11/5/05, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
APAC supports a blue sign that supports STAGGER TERMS.

AP|Action paid for the blue signs that bear our name and address as required by New Jersey Election Law Enforcement Commission.

The Future Started Here supports a red sign that supports NO STAGGER TREMS.
                  Does anybody know who financed this campaign?

Look carefully my friend. This batch of red signs, as well as a letter mailed to residents, are paid for "The Future IS Here" -- note the slight variation in the name of the committee. A review of NJ -ELEC website shows that the Bruno, Loffredo, Sanders and Johnson committee "The Future Started Here" closed out their 2005 campaign fund on July 15 and transferred $13,866.17 to "new account". If you look further on that site, you'll see that Bruno, Loffredo, Sanders and Johnson have already registered as candidates for the 2009 municipal election. There does not appear to be a filing for a committee named "The Future is Here" and that would appear to be a violation of NJ election law. It would also appear to be a violation of NJ Law for a candidate or candidate's joint committee to spend money to promote or defeat a ballot question. NJ statutes clearly delineate six acceptable categories of expenditures that are allowed for candidates or candidate committees. Aiding the passage or defeat of a ballot question is not one of them.

A new group is supporting a new red NO STAGGER TERM sign.

The sign read STAGGER TERM = $$$ CORRUPTION
                         no address, no treasurers' name

Another apparent violation of election law. Sort of tells you something about the people who are working so hard at the last minute to attempt to defeat the will of the people to self-determinance.

Asbury park nj Asbury park Seaside resort
Asbury park and realtor

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS