LOFFARTO.....Lets get this straight.....Aaron reps the city in
development but Asbury Partners pays him...WOW....WHAT NUT SET THAT
UP....And whenever Aaron  comes up the 3 stooges hide.....What
better way to pay off the 3 blind mice than through Aaron....Perhaps
Aaron donates money to some bogus organization in Asbury who funnels it
over to the Boyz.....Does Rev 'Shoot em' in the back' Parreott have
such an organization......? The FBI and IRS need to begin scrutinizing
Aaron's money flows from FISH.....THE MORE I LOOK AT THIS THE MORE I
THINK AARON IS GREASING THE WHEELS! oh...my sources say the authorities
are looking into it!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM