"Just what would it take to get all you lurkers out there to speak up?"

Thank the lord we've another eloquent contributor; unfortunately he is
no more than another gutless wonder having no identity, unable to
contribute little but a sort of doggerel prose lacking position,
meaning or message.

Keep practicing, eventually through sheer dumb luck you're bound to
stumble on substance.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  The AP Yahoo group has been devoured by that jump the shark mentality.
> Even the curmudgeons, except of course Skippy the wino philosopher,
have stopped posting.
> All the lurkers continue to lurk...while Asbury continues to bleed
from the years of neglect, corruption, and incompetent leaders.
> Harsh but true.
> And then jerseykev surprises all with warm holiday greetings.
> Not a word of self promotion, not trying to sell over priced domain
names, just a warm holiday greeting.
> Until the next post of course, back to business as usual.
> Pretty soon Skippy will wax eloquently upon jerseykev's telethon, or
else berate a certain bluebishop, why?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM