--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Below is the CNN version, Dan included.
>
> Hey Dan:  How does this work in big time journalism - Did CNN do
> their own story and call you too, or are they just grabbing the work
> the NY Times did?  Are they owned by the same company maybe?

They all grabbed the NYT story. I did an interview with CNN Radio but
didn't hear it. Eyewitness News sent a camera crew and I did an
interview with Jeff Rossen which aired at 6 PM. NY1 called too. Scary
because the are obviously hungry for news, stuff that really is not
news. Bagli of NYT is probably the best real estate write. Lois Weiss
of NY Post is good too.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM