--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Meanwhile, the Asbury Park Press prints an article that a sitting
> councilman is calling the prosecutor, and those readers who don't
> follow this stuff closely will believe something is wrong with
> Asbury again and not want to come here.

There is something wrong here. We have a council that will not enforce
the WRP. We approved a deal negotiated by a felon. We change the rules
in the middle of the game. Whatever happened in the past for AP to
gain its reputation I put the blame on those who were here and let it
happen. It will not happen silently while I am here. I will not remain
silent. Apparently you and others like you did in the past. It's going
to get hot in here. You know what they say if you can't stand the
heat? AP will be better for it.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM