> NEw year, same questions from last.
>
> 1. When was fish to make his last payments per the agreements.
>  - a) How far behind is he (or not)
>
> 2. Those affordable housing/rec $ from AP Partners and other towns.
>  - a) How have they been spent
>  - b) Where are they held
>  - c) what is plan/budget for those $
>
> 3. What are the city lastest plan for a rec center, park,
facilities
> utilizing those $.
>
> 4. What action will the city take to collect the next payments due
(if
> they are?)
>
> Pretty soon, this yahoo group should be posting announcements -
births,
> deaths, marriages etc.

A lot of these questions have been asked at council meetings. I
can't remember the answer where the $2 million is, I'll ask Keady.
The future payments for affordable housing are tied to building
permitsfor residential units. From the RA below

Master Developer will contribute seven million ($7,000,000) dollars
to the City subject to the provisions below.  The City will use said
money for the purpose of providing loans and/or grants to facilitate
to the cost of affordable housing and community initiative in the
City.

Master Developer shall pay to the City the sums in the manner
describe below:

a.      $250,000.00 upon the execution of this Agreement.
b.      An additional $750,000.00 upon the sooner event:
i.      Six months or
ii.     A written agreement with the Department of Environmental
Protection (General Permit)
c.      $1,000,000.00 upon the issuance of the 250th
residential unit building permit or within one year of the payment
of the $750,000.00 whichever occurs sooner.
d.      $1,000,000.00 upon the issuance of the 600th residential
unit building permit.
e.      $1,000,000.00 upon the issuance of the 900th residential
unit building permit.
f.      $1,000,000.00 upon the issuance of the 1200th residential
unit building permit.
g.      $1,000,000.00 upon the issuance of the 1500th residential
unit building permit.
h.      $1,000,000.00 upon the issuance of the 2,000th residential
unit building permit.