I didn't know Joey was an editor at the Wall Street Journal....and
owned his own newspaper...albeit of the BROKEBACK
SHEEPHERDERVARIETY...WOW! BUT HOW HAS JOEY BEEN ABLE TO RETIRE TO SUCH
LUXURY....INSIDER TRADING NO DOUBT.....TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE INTERNET
BUBBLE JOE....PENNY STOCKS PERHAPS....TECHNOLOGY INFO JOE......INTEL TO
THE MOON.....I hear boxing is coming back from the radio
show....Joey....Asbury's very own Bill Gates will finance the entire
thing...and volunteer to be a sparring partner......I would expect APAC
to sponsor the boxing tournaments.....wow! DID I HEAR WOMEN'S BOXING!
HOW ABOUT WOMENS MUD WRESTLING......