Further to my earlier response.

AsburyDog, I checked your profile and it appears you've been a member
here one week, have neither name nor address, marital status, sex or
occupation; one might think you live in a closet somewhere.

Here's a bit of free advice.

Start you own forum, for other closeted personality types, with whom
I'm sure you'll find common cause.

By doing so you can limit the publishing of all that you find
offensive, exclude contributors from out of town, or from parts of
Asbury you might not wish to listen to, hell, you could design this
forum for fellow closet inhabitants, or you might even host this group
from within your closet in secret, thereby eliminating all contact
with everyone.