--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Skip Bernstein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Shot Wesley Lake townhouses this morning from Lake Ave., sorry Charlie
> they're drek.
>
> Sharon, as to the puke mustard yellow color, there is good news,
> that's the wafer board sheathing; the bad news, wafer board sheathing
> is the cheapest crap available for that job.
>
> The roof lines are bad, the windows suck and are of piss poor
> proportions (Fred, they're so tiny you wouldn't be able to see the
> Grand Prix race), the cheapest vinyl siding, coloring bland pewter and
> white, utilitarian dormitory housing, no sidewalks to walk anywhere
> and you get all that for near a million bucks; overall looks right at
> home in Lakewood or Jackson.
>
> Click link to see pics.
> http://www.jerseyshoregourmet.com/miscellaneous/Asbury/Wesley_Lake.htm

Skip, I shot past there today, too! What I saw from Main st. was the
back of these boxes! Yes, when I got up close, I saw that it was that
wafer board, (looks like bales of hay bound together), insulation?
Anyway, looks like Lakewood to me too! Rumor has it that part of the
Lakewood community is moving here! Don't quote ME, just a rumor!