Let me first say, don't take my email list names and add them to your list.  People are getting angry and we will loose vital support.  As a result, I have amended my mailing lists.  My list has 700 names.  and from this moment forward all these names will be BLIND COPY to protect them.

If you can see email addresses in thismailing they are those that I replied to all from the email that was originated from CORNELLFARMS.