> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "apoojo" <apoojo@> wrote:
> > >
> > why just Keady? are you his brain are you two tag team partners, if
> > you think you have a good idea send it to all five!!!
> >

> Because the other four do not read my email. I resent your comment. I
> think Jim Keady has a brain of his own and uses it quite effectively
> and that is apparent. If Keady thinks an idea is worthy, no matter
who
> suggests it, then he brings it to his other council members.

sorry to  upset you i did'nt think you were so thin skinned, i do not
believe they do not read them if they do not shame on them we can all
learn from others, you do have some good ideas, my perception not
saying im right is if you just deal with one of the 5 and not all five
you will lose credibility,  good luck oh by the way should'nt your post
been i know Jim Keady has a brain, not I THINK JIM KEADY HAS A BRAIN