--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Joe D'Andrea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have to question your objectivity here Maureen. If you think that
the complaints (some from me) about the sound quality of the archived
shows being "rotten" (your words) are merely perceived then you need
to get your hearing checked.

Joe, I think Maureen was being tongue-in-cheek on that post. You were
not the only one complaining. I did several times to her during the
show, right afterwards and the next morning and day. Maureen never led
me to believe that she didn't believe the complaints were valid, in
fact, she was immediately concerned about it. Her post was obviously
an attempt at humor that was mispinterpreted.