> Tom, how about writing up a petition to Gannett/APP complaining about
> Nancy's reporting and demanding better unbias coverage? I am sure
> someone (Skip?) here could put it up on a site for people to sign and
> we could submit it?

Dan, that's a great idea and I'd support it, but I think I'm the wrong
guy to spearhead it.  The Press would have the built in excuse that it
is just the triCity chihuahua trying to nip at the paw of the Great
Dane.

Better if it comes from people not associated with a paper.

The ultimate goal would be to get so many signatures that the Star
Ledger decides it's time to start a Monmouth section.  That's my dream,
anyway.