Skip you complain about others not fully explaining thier identities
when they signed up to this board.

First of all, your parents didn't name you "Skip."  It is a
nickname, no less a nickname than BlueBishop or any other nickname.
Why won't you reveal who you really are?  Why are you hiding who you
really are?  Are you a coward? Why do you hide from us?

Second, your profile says "Location:  Asbury Park."  What's that
about?  The question obviously is not "Name a place you regularly
get drunk in."  You are supposed to put where where you live or
work.  You have no connection to Asbury Park. Faker.

Third, do you know why you can't get on the Springwood Avenue
Redevelopment Committee?  Because I won't let it happen!  That's
right Skip.  I put a stop to that idea. I, like Larry Fishman before
me, rejected you. It was easy since everyone knows you are a kook.
Hiccup!

Fourth, you can try to insult me all you like by referring to me
as "she" in your posts, but I'm not the one that got beat up by a
girl down the beach. That would be you.  I'm not the one that is
banned from Asbury Park establishments for being beaten up by a girl
for harassing her.  That would be you.

Everyone hates you Skip.  Go away.

This is the first time I responded to you in 5 months.  I plan on
doing that again.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Skip Bernstein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "I take this as an insult. Why would you think a negative story
would
> result because I was involved? Was it not I who stood and applauded
> the Council when they made the first resolution and you critized
them
> for not declaring default? Do you think I want to see the City
fail?
> Anything negative I have said about Partners or the Council is only
> the truth."
>
> "The sky is falling!" cried the BlindBishop. "We must tell the
king."

> "I know a shortcut to the palace," said Foxy Fishman sweetly. "Come
> and follow me."  But wicked Foxy Fishman did not lead the others to
> the palace. He led them right up to the entrance of his foxhole.
Once
> they were inside, Foxy Fishman was planning to gobble them up!
>
> Just as the BlindBishop and the others were about to go into the
> Fish's hole, they heard a strange sound and stopped.  It was the
mayor
> 's hunting dogs, growling and howling.
>
> How Foxy Fishman ran, across the meadows and through the forests,
with
> the hounds close behind. He ran until he was far, far away and
never
> dared to come back again.
>
> After that day, the BlindBishop always carried The New York Times
with
> her when she walked in the woods. The New York Times was a present
> from the mayor. And if -- KERPLUNK -- an acorn fell, the
BlindBishop
> didn't mind a bit. In fact, she didn't notice it at all.
>
> Postscript:  if you're wondering what this has to do with Asbury
Park,