--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> By the way those of us that have been here more than just on and
off
> every few weekends for the past year not only worked very hard to
> make sure we do have good stories to tell a NY Times reporter, we
> also have the perspective of comparing what Asbury Park was and
what
> it is now.

But you don't own a house here and I do.

I tell the truth, not stories. God or bd as long as it is the truth.
BTW, I have no idea what the story is about. All I said is that
there was story here that the Council was moving forward to make
sure Asbury Partners did not hold up the redevelopment of the
waterfront. That is my only part. What is wrong with that.

 You share none of those things.  THat's why you always
> speak in the negative about Asbury Park and its people.

When, where what? That Loffredo lied? He did, twice, but I forgive
him because he and the council is going to pull the trigger now.

> If you "called in your markers" as you put it to encourage them to
> write a negative story, then that is a terribele thing to do to
the
> people trying to make a living here.  That will be unforgivable.
>
> As I said, you won't get it.  You'll now type something irrelevant
> to all that say in 3...2...1...

Tom, it is obvious you missed your medication today. You're a bit
nasty. Put your money where your mouth is. Buy a house in AP. Until
you do, save your sermons.