--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:>> --- In
AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Skip Bernstein" <skip@> wrote:> >> > If the City
doesn't get rid of the drugs, hookers and The Kingsley > Deli some people might
walk. I have seen  some hookers and dealers > going into the Deli. If the Deli
closes, where will Jerrys kids play? I > Wonder if Rita will have them playin
her house. There goes that > neighborhood> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Fred,
What does this City have on the Waterfront to where a person like myself with
being disable with Epilepsy can walk to for a Gallon of
milk,newspaper,cerel,snack,juicetc.Nothing !!!!! She keeps up on whats going on
in this City.Nothing wrong with that.We could use some more of that.Look at the
Chair she found the City buying tat was over price.She works 7 days a week.If
everyone kept there mouth shut at City Council meetings the town would be like
it was with that last City Council that mostly all in Jail.Go back to my
message 14416 read it think about it lets try to get along here.Grow up.You
don't even sign your name to your message give out your e-mail what are you
scare of Fred.Introduce yourself to me sometime.Be a man or women what ever you
are.Just read message 14416.Hookers & Dealers are going in stores all over
city.Even in City Hall on Fridays for court.Hiding like you are means you have
something to hide in my eyes.James GrabePatriot OfficerVeterans AllianceAsbury
Park N.J.