 From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 16:11:54 EST
 Subject: Re: [AsburyPark] Dipitro lied???

 In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "s325run1" <s325run@> wrote:

  In a message dated 2/18/2006 11:22:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,
AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com writes:
 I don't think the story was totally negative. Depitro lied in it, he
 didn't win anything last month, Metro defunked what Depitro said
 about negotiations with the Partners, that story could of been a lot
 worse. The reporter got a few things wrong. I'm not impressed.
 Dear s325run1 -
 I can see why you don't use your name.
 At least the reporter spelled DePetro right.
  The reporter did NOT quote DePetro regarding the lawsuit. The
statement is an error in the report.
  I believe you mean, debunked, where you say defunked (isn't that what
Asbury Partners was supposed to do to the sewer plant?) and where did
Metro do that exactly? It read to me that Metro was saying it didn't
mind getting held up at gun point by Fishman. He certainly doesn't say
it's not true. What did you expect them to say? "Yeah, I really got
screwed on this deal. Question is, where the hell will I hide the $100
grand plus per unit that I have to make back somehow?"

 Hmmm?
 Maureen Nevin
 Asbury Radio

 Maureen Nevin
 Asbury Radio -"The Radio Voice of Asbury Park"
 88.1FM - "5" Years on the Air!!
 Asbury's Own Live Talk Show
 601 Bangs Avenue
 Listen 8 - 10 PM Thursdays on 88.1FM or
 Listen Live or Later on the Web http://www.restoreradio.com/
 Call the show 732-775-0821
 Call me 732-774-0779 fax 502-0463
 Speak up - It's America!!

 Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
 Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

 --------
 YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

 * Visit your group "AsburyPark" on the web.

 --------