Boy, this city hates anyone who encourages the free flow of information.
And what's your ax, Fred? Or is that your name at all?
It's my understanding that Rita's problems with food stamps were the outcome of a bad choice of partners. According to Rita, who you apparently don't want participating in this assassination of her character, the bad partner cost her a lot of money. Why not drop by the deli and ask her yourself. She respects everyone's right to free speech.
BTW, discouraging speech that you define as negative is just another form of censorship. Given the state of our country today, do you really want to opt for limiting free speech, too?
Maureen Nevin
Asbury Radio --Speak up - It's America!!

Maureen Nevin
Asbury Radio -"The Radio Voice of Asbury Park"
88.1FM - "5" Years on the Air!!
Asbury's Own Live Talk Show
601 Bangs Avenue
Listen 8 - 10 PM Thursdays on 88.1FM or